Tapioca Pearls - Large Boba (3kg) | Case of 6 Bags | NEW
A bubble tea drink isn't authentic until you add the tapioca pearls, so you can experience the 'drink you can eat' and chew! Sweeten your bobas with brown sugar, black sugar, honey, or fructose, and enhance your drinks.
* Soft and chewy (after cooking), each ball measures 8.5mm in diameter. Enlarges slightly after cooking.
* Each bag makes approximately 35 - 50 servings (60 - 80 g per serving)
* Suggested Serving Size: 60 - 80 g (2.1 - 2.8 oz) for 16 oz beverages.
* Net Weight: 6.6 lbs per bag, 39.6 lbs per case
* Best to consume within 48 hours after the opening of the bag, or reseal in an airtight environment.
Drink your pearls with our large 12 mm boba straws. Scoop your tapioca with our special wired boba scoop and serve them easily!
Ingredients: TAPIOCA STARCH, WATER, CARAMEL, S-SORBITOL SOLUTION, SODIUM CARBOXIMETHYL, CELLULOSE, BROWN SUGAR FLAVOR, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (AS PRESERVATIVE).
Storage & Care:
- Please store in cool, and dry places.
- Once opened, please properly reseal the bag.
- Best to consume within 48 hours after the opening of the bag.
- Tapioca pearls are processed in a peanut & tree nut-free facility.
For complete information on how to store and keep tapioca pearls, click here.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Do not feed children under 5 years old.
- Oxygen Absorber is non-edible.
- Please keep away from children's reach.
You Might Also Like
1. The proportion of tapioca: water is 1:6 (i.e. 100g tapioca for 600ml water).
For 1 bag of tapioca (3Kg), use 18000ml water.
2. Bring water to boiling point.
3. Put raw tapioca into the water and stir for every 5 minutes with a large whisk preventing it from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
4. Turn down heat to LOW and cook for 25 minutes with the lid not close all the way.
5. Cover the lid all the way and take the pot out of the heat and steam on the counter for 35 minutes.
6. Rinse thoroughly with cold water in a strainer.
7. Add sweetener (Honey, Fructose) or Regular raw cane sugar to sweeten.
8. Best served within 4 hours after cooking.