Tapioca Pearl Recipe - How to Make Boba
You will need:
1. Heat water in a large pot until it boils. The ratio of pearls to water is recommended to be 1:6.
2. Pour the pearls into the boiling water slowly and stir them thoroughly.
3. Turn to small flame and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Turn off the flame and stew for another 35 minutes (with lids closed).
5. Take out the pearls, stir and rinse with cold water.
6. Drain excessive water
7. Add fructose and honey to the pearls. Let the pearls sit for 15 minutes before serving.
*Serve by putting into bubble tea or on top of dessert. Fun and chewy!
*For Small Tapioca Pearls, we recommend to cook for 10 minutes and let them stew for 5 minutes.
Click here to look at the entire range of Bossen's Tapioca Pearls and Crystal Boba.