Mango Green Tea Recipe
You will need:
8 ounces filtered water
0.3 ounce Bossen Premium Green Tea Leaves
2 ounces Bossen Mango Syrup
9 ounces ice
1 tablespoon of your favorite Bursting Boba or Tapioca Pearls (Optional)
1. Boil 8 ounces of water to 140°F
2. Put 0.3 ounce of green tea leaves in the hot water and let it sit for around 6 minutes.
3. Filter out the tea leaves and get the hot tea concentrate. Let the tea sit for a while till it cools down.
4. Add 2 ounces of mango syrup in 18-ounce shaker.
5. Add ice till 9-ounce level.
6. Add sugar free green tea till full, and shake well.
7. In the cup, add Bursting Boba or tapioca pearls you love, pour the tea to the cup, and enjoy the wonderful drink with our large boba straw!