Taiwanese Bubble Milk Tea Recipe
For milk tea, you will need:
3 ounces Bossen Milk Tea Powder
1. Mix milk tea powder with hot water until the powder is fully dissolved.
2. Add additional sweetener or half and half if desired.
3. Chill it in a fridge until cool or add ice.
*For hot milk tea, add 16 ounces of hot water instead of 8 ounces hot water
For tapioca, you will need:
1. Heat water in a large pot until it boils. The ratio of pearls to water is recommended to be 1:6.
2. Pour the pearls into the boiling water slowly and stir them thoroughly.
3. Turn to small flame and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Turn off the flame and stew for another 35 minutes (with lids closed).
5. Take out the pearls, stir and rinse with cold water.
6. Drain excessive water
7. Add fructose and honey to the pearls. Let the pearls sit for 15 minutes before serving.
To complete the drink, you will need to:
1. Pour one generous scoop (around 2-3 ounces) of tapioca to the cup.
2. Pour ice in the cup.
3. Pour milk tea in the cup, make sure you are using a boba straw, and your drink is complete! Enjoy the drink!