Sparkling Mango Green Tea with Pom Boba
You will need:
1 1/2 tsp Premium Green Tea Leaves - A2
3/4 cup 158°F (70°C) water
1/2 cup ice
1 1/4 tbsp Mango Syrup
1 1/2 tbsp of Pomegranate Bursting Boba
1/4 cup club soda
- In a heat resistant shaker, steep Green Tea Leaves in a tea bag in 3/4 cup 158°F (70°C) water for 8 minutes.
- Take out tea bag. Put ice and Mango Syrup in the shaker. Shake until the tea turns cold.
- Scoop 1 1/2 tbsp of Pomegranate Bursting Boba in a glass, then pour in the tea with or without ice.
- Finish up with club soda. Serve with boba straw.
*Recipe creates a serving of 12 fl oz drink.
- Tags: 2016 Bursting Boba Cocktail Recipe Seasonal