Butterfly pea flower, originated from Southeast Asia, creates mesmerizing appeal in both traditional and modern cuisine and beverage.
The flower works its magic. It’s tempting. It makes vibrant color schemes from midnight blue to sunset purple when its pH changes. The subtlety of the aroma, though, makes it versatile in all kinds of food and beverage.
Our dried butterfly pea flowers are originally sourced from Thailand and repackaged in Taiwan. It’s all natural and of high quality. Impress your customers with the natural coloring dried flowers.
Some of the distinctive features of butterfly pea flowers:
- * Caffeine-free
- * High Antioxidants
- * High in Vitamin A, C and E
- * Makes Color-Changing Drinks
- 100% Pure Blue Butterfly Pea Flower
- Natural food coloring
Ingredient: Dried Butterfly Pea Flowers
- Taste: slight nuttiness (or none)
- Appearance: blue to purple
- Type of Tea: Black Tea
Bag: 1.8 oz (50 grams)
Case: 4.4 lbs (NW) 6.6 (GW)
***Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should avoid its consumption.***
Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should avoid its consumption.
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Country of Origin:
- Handpicked in Thailand
- Repackaged in Taiwan
You Might Also Like
Hot Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Brew
- Steep 2-3 dried butterfly pea flowers in boiling water for 5-10 minutes, or until the water turns deep blue.
- Strain the liquid and discard the flowers if desired.
Cold Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Brew
Makes 34 fl. oz. butterfly pea flower tea. Great for commercial or a pitcher serving
- Add 4 tbsp (2 g) of dried butterfly pea flowers to 34 fl. oz. boiling water.
- Stir for five times. Leave the tea until it reaches room temperature.
- Refrigerate the tea in a sealed container.
- When using, strain the liquid and discard the flowers if desired.