Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should avoid its consumption.
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Country of Origin:
- Handpicked in Thailand
- Repackaged in Taiwan
Hot Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Brew
Makes 1 serving of 6 fl. oz. butterfly pea flower tea
- Steep 2-3 dried butterfly pea flowers in boiling water for 5-10 minutes, or until the water turns deep blue.
- Strain the liquid and discard the flowers if desired.
Cold Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Brew
Makes 34 fl. oz. butterfly pea flower tea. Great for commercial or a pitcher serving
- Add 4 tbsp (2 g) of dried butterfly pea flowers to 34 fl. oz. boiling water.
- Stir for five times. Leave the tea until it reaches room temperature.
- Refrigerate the tea in a sealed container.
- When using, strain the liquid and discard the flowers if desired.