Bossen's Four Seasons Oolong tea is great as a bubble tea base or just by itself - chilled or hot. It has very light flavors of oolong and the sweetness of a green tea. Its only slightly fermented thus giving its mild tea flavors that's perfect for any time of the year.
Taste: sweet and lightly floral flavors
Appearance: light golden brown
Type of Tea: Oolong tea
Ingredients: OOLONG TEA.
Bag: 600 grams
Case (20 bags): 26.4 lbs
***SEE TAB BELOW "Recipes" or "Recommendations" for how to cook prep & recipes.
Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Taiwan
You Might Also Like
50 g tea leaves
2000 cc water
- Ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:40.
- In a pot, boil water until 98° C.
- Turn off the heat, add tea leaves and make sure all tea leaves are soaked in water.
- Let steam for 20 minutes with lid closed.
- Filter the tea with a mesh or filter cloth. Let cool until the tea is 65° C.
- Pour into a tea warmer and it’s ready to serve.
*To make milk tea (or to make stronger-flavored tea), the ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:30.*
*Yields about 2000 cc tea.*
*Best to serve within 4 hours.*
*Cloth is recommended over mesh when filtering tea.*