Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
Recipe makes 7 servings of 16 oz. Hong Kong Style Milk Tea
- Place the strainer in the metal ring, and rest it on top of the teapot rim.
- Put ¾ cup tea leaves in the strainer, and pour 2.5 litre (0.65 gallon) boiled water through the strainer to the pot.
- Bring tea to a boil.
- Take out strainer and hold it on top of an empty teapot. Carefully pour the tea in the first tea pot through tea leaves and strainer into the second tea pot. Repeat for four times.
- To serve a 16 oz, pour 1 ½ cup hot tea, ½ cup concentrated milk and 3 tsp sugar.