Bundle together our Hong Kong Tea leaves with Filter Cloth Bag, Metal Ring, and Tea Pot to make Hong Kong Style Milk Tea!
Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
The recipe makes 7 servings of 16 oz. Hong Kong Style Milk Tea
- Place the strainer in the metal ring, and rest it on top of the teapot rim.
- Put ¾ cup tea leaves in the strainer, and pour 2.5 liters (0.65 gallons) of boiled water through the strainer to the pot.
- Bring tea to a boil.
- Take out the strainer and hold it on top of an empty teapot. Carefully pour the tea in the first teapot through tea leaves and strainer into the second teapot. Repeat four times.
- To serve a 16 oz, pour 1 ½ cup hot tea, ½ cup concentrated milk, and 3 tsp sugar.