Bossen's assam black tea, loose leaf makes a classic milk tea, just add our non-diary creamer and sweetener! We also have a ground, tea bag and toffee version available!
Taste: traditional black tea flavors and similar to an English breakfast tea
Appearance: golden brown
Type of Tea: Black tea
Ingredients: BLACK TEA
Bag: 600 grams, 20bags/case
Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.Storage & Care:
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Taiwan
50 g tea leaves
2000 cc water
- Ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:40.
In a pot, boil water until 95° C.
- Turn off the heat, add tea leaves and make sure all tea leaves are soaked in water.
- Let steam for 15 minutes with lid closed.
Filter the tea with a mesh or filter cloth. Let cool until the tea is 65° C.
- Pour into a tea warmer and it’s ready to serve.
*To make milk tea (or to make stronger-flavored tea), the ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:30.*
*Yields about 2000 cc tea.*
*Best to serve within 4 hours.*
*Cloth is recommended over mesh when filtering tea.*