Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Taiwan
***Processed in a facility that also processes soybeans and gluten food
50 grams (2 tea bags)
2000 ml water
Ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:40.
1. In a pot, boil water to 85° C/ 185°F.
2. Turn off the heat, add tea bags and make sure its completely soaked in water.
3. Seep for 15 minutes with lid closed.
4. Discard tea bags after 15 minutes.
5. Let cool until the tea is 65° C.
6. Pour into a tea warmer and it’s ready to create drinks.
*To make milk tea (or to make stronger-flavored tea), the ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:30.*
*Yields about 2000 ml tea.*
*Best to serve within 4 hours.*